Relaxation and Visualization
Relaxation and Visualization is also known as guided imagery. This program provides a relaxing and peaceful experience that can improve one’s sense of well-being, reduce stress and provide skills to help cope with a cancer diagnosis. This program is a good starting place for new members. As well as being introduced to others as a support group and networking opportunity, you will learn various coping strategies. Relaxation and Visualization is led by a professional program leader who leads the group in guided mediation followed by a guided imagery session and a group discussion.
Due to the current situation, Relaxation & Visualization will be offered as an online registered program.
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
- Fri Oct 23, 2020: 10:30am EDT - 12:00pm EDT
- Wed Oct 28, 2020: 1:30pm EDT - 3:00pm EDT
- Fri Oct 30, 2020: 10:30am EDT - 12:00pm EDT
- Wed Nov 4, 2020: 1:30pm EST - 3:00pm EST
- Fri Nov 6, 2020: 10:30am EST - 12:00pm EST
- Wed Nov 11, 2020: 1:30pm EST - 3:00pm EST
- Fri Nov 13, 2020: 10:30am EST - 12:00pm EST
- Wed Nov 18, 2020: 1:30pm EST - 3:00pm EST
- Fri Nov 20, 2020: 10:30am EST - 12:00pm EST
- + 9 More!
Patients, Caregivers, Volunteers