Relaxation and Visualization
Due to the current situation, Relaxation & Visualization will be offered as a registered program, twice a week, by conference call. An email will be sent to all registered participants the day before each session with the conference call instructions. We ask that members only register for one session per calendar week to allow as many individuals to attend as possible.
Relaxation and Visualization is also known as guided imagery. This program provides a relaxing and peaceful experience that can improve one’s sense of well-being, reduce stress and provide skills to help cope with a cancer diagnosis. This program is a good starting place for new members. As well as being introduced to others as a support group and networking opportunity, you will learn various coping strategies. Relaxation and Visualization is led by a professional program leader who leads the group in guided mediation followed by a guided imagery session and a group discussion.
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
- Wed Apr 1, 2020: 1:30pm EDT - 3:00pm EDT
- Fri Apr 3, 2020: 10:30am EDT - 12:00pm EDT
- Wed Apr 8, 2020: 1:30pm EDT - 3:00pm EDT
- Wed Apr 15, 2020: 1:30pm EDT - 3:00pm EDT
- Fri Apr 17, 2020: 10:30am EDT - 12:00pm EDT
- Wed Apr 22, 2020: 1:30pm EDT - 3:00pm EDT
- Fri Apr 24, 2020: 10:30am EDT - 12:00pm EDT
- Wed Apr 29, 2020: 1:30pm EDT - 3:00pm EDT
- Fri May 1, 2020: 10:30am EDT - 12:00pm EDT
Patients, Caregivers, Volunteers