Relaxation and Visualization
Relaxation and Visualization is also known as guided imagery. This program provides a relaxing and peaceful experience that can improve one’s sense of well-being, reduce stress and provide skills to help cope with a cancer diagnosis. This program is a good starting place for new members. As well as being introduced to others as a support group and networking opportunity, you will learn various coping strategies. Relaxation and Visualization is led by a professional program leader who leads the group in guided mediation followed by a guided imagery session and a group discussion.
This program is offered on a drop-in basis.
Drop-In Program: This program requires no ongoing commitment and is especially helpful for those who are not feeling well, are in treatment or are coping with symptoms that make commitment difficult.
- Fri Dec 13, 2019: 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Fri Dec 20, 2019: 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Fri Jan 3, 2020: 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Fri Jan 10, 2020: 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Fri Jan 17, 2020: 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Fri Jan 24, 2020: 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Fri Jan 31, 2020: 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Fri Feb 7, 2020: 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Fri Feb 14, 2020: 10:30am - 12:00pm
- + 2 More!
Patients, Caregivers, Volunteers