Relaxation and Visualization
Relaxation and Visualization is also known as guided imagery. This program provides a relaxing and peaceful experience that can improve one’s sense of well-being, reduce stress and provide skills to help cope with a cancer diagnosis. This program is a good starting place for new members. As well as being introduced to others as a support group and networking opportunity, you will learn various coping strategies. Relaxation and Visualization is led by a professional program leader who leads the group in guided mediation followed by a guided imagery session and a group discussion.
This program is offered on a drop-in basis.
Drop-In Program: This program requires no ongoing commitment and is especially helpful for those who are not feeling well, are in treatment or are coping with symptoms that make commitment difficult.
- Fri Jul 26, 2019: 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Fri Aug 2, 2019: 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Fri Aug 9, 2019: 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Fri Aug 16, 2019: 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Fri Aug 23, 2019: 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Fri Aug 30, 2019: 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Fri Sep 6, 2019: 10:30am - 12:00pm
Patients, Caregivers, Volunteers