Mindful Self Compassion is a helpful tool in developing emotional resilience. We all experience difficult thoughts and feelings at different times, and it is through self-compassion that we can respond to with kindness and understanding towards ourselves and others.
“It has been a life-changing experience to have been given these tools and strategies to help on my life’s journey. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!”
“Every session I attended made me feel more relaxed. It has been a fantastic opportunity to shift to more positive way of thinking.”
“It’s a beautiful program… so helpful in addressing issues that my personal support group can find too painful or burdensome.”
“This program has brought me decreased anxiety and greater peace.”
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
MSC 2019 Jan-Mar
- Mon Jan 14, 2019: 10:00am - 11:30am
- Mon Jan 21, 2019: 10:00am - 11:30am
- Mon Jan 28, 2019: 10:00am - 11:30am
- Mon Feb 11, 2019: 10:00am - 11:30am
- Mon Feb 25, 2019: 10:00am - 11:30am
- Mon Mar 4, 2019: 10:00am - 11:30am
- Mon Mar 11, 2019: 10:00am - 11:30am
Meditation & Relaxation
Patients, Caregivers, Family