Below you will find a variety of resources to help you navigate your cancer journey, as an individual living with cancer, as a caregiver or as a family member of someone living with cancer.
CHI LIFE is an integrative WELLNESS movement program that includes breathing techniques, body joint warm ups, Qigong, Tai chi, and Guided Meditation. The routine can help cultivate good health and wellness habits.
By balancing energy accumulation and circulation you can develop harmony in mind, body, and spirit.
SOME BENEFITS YOU MIGHT EXPERIENCE
- Strengthen the immune system
- Help improve energy flow and blood circulation
- Improve balance and coordination
- Strengthen body joints and muscles
- Relax body and mind
- Help to improve and speed recovery time
- Awaken natural healing ability
Movement names and variations might differ or change from session to session.
Healing Journey Workbooks
- Level 1: Coping with Cancer Stress
- Level 2: Skills for Healing
- Level 3: Steps Toward Spiritual Healing
- Level 4: Becoming Authentic
- Level 5: “A New Earth” by Eckhart Tolle and ACIM
- Level 5: Readers’ Guide to “A New Earth“
- Level 6: Healing Through The Mind
Healing Journey Meditations
A cancer diagnosis affects every member of the family. If you, or someone in your family has been diagnosed with cancer, you may be wondering how to share this information with your children. Here you can find resources to help you navigate your cancer journey as a family.
Remember, Wellspring also offers Family Counseling, and Children’s and Parents’ Programs.
- When a Parent Has Cancer Educational Guide
- When A Parent Has Terminal Cancer Educational Guide
- When A Child Has Cancer Educational Guide
Government of Ontario Benefits
If you would prefer a private, no charge appointment with a Money Matters Case Manager, please click here.