Friends of Wellspring
Who are the Friends of Wellspring?
The Friends of Wellspring (FOW) is a volunteer group who support Wellspring’s fundraising efforts through various events. We have grown from raising $500 at a small Craft Sale in 2011 to now organizing and hosting numerous annual events, raising over $26,300 in 2019. Members, friends and Community Groups contribute their time, talent, material and ideas which keep us energized.
What types of activities are FOW involved in?
- Our Store located in Wellspring including various Basket Raffles during the year
- Garage Sale
- Euchre Parties
- Craft Sales watch for more information
- Online Sales
- Orders if you are looking for something specific, contact Stephanie email@example.com
- Driveway Book Sales please contact Kristen firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in holding a Book Sale
Want to get involved?
If you would like to be involved with the Friends, please leave your name and contact information with Wellspring: 519.438.7379.
We are looking for…
- People who can sew, knit, or crochet. We have beautiful yarn and fabric available.
- Folks who can do saleable crafts.
- Volunteers to assist at our various events
- donation of Gift Cards eg. Grocery, Michael’s, Bulk Food Store
Thank you to the sewers, knitters/crocheters, crafters, and builders who create beautiful items to help continue our success. Thank you for donations of Gift Cards. And thank you to everyone for supporting our efforts so that we can continue to contribute to Wellspring Programs.
The FOW Executive has been exploring ways to support Wellspring during this time of pandemic uncertainty. You will note the Activities listed above reflect some initiatives and ideas we hope you will support.
Thank you for your ongoing support. We miss you.
Some of you have been asking what Craft Items we would like. Below are some suggestions.
Wherever you are please stay safe.
Kris, Barb, Susan, Stephanie, Carol and Sandy
· Baby items in beige, oatmeal, white, grey.
· Baby socks
· Table runners especially quilted
· Texting gloves/mitts
· Boot toppers in red/white, red/white/grey, denim
· Slippers with safety bottoms
· Adult headbands
· Wool mitts, made from wool sweaters
· Crochet dishcloths approx. 10×10
· Scrubbies/dish cloths
· Re-usable bags
· Eye make up remover pads/face scrubbies
· Potpourri bags
· Cloth napkins