The 12-session Cancer Exercise program is open to people during any stage of their cancer journey. Under the supervision of an experienced physiotherapist, members receive an individual assessment and a personalized exercise plan. The focus is on improved flexibility and cardiovascular strength. The program is safe for cancer patients who are in-treatment and may be experiencing side effects.
The Exercise program includes:
- Individual assessment
- Individualized exercise plan
- 20 – one hour supervised exercise sessions
- Transition plan to independent exercise
Registering for the Cancer Exercise Program is easy!
1. For added safety and to ensure all health concerns are known, a physician’s consent is required. Please print the form below and have your physician sign it prior to your first visit.
2. Please print and complete the intake package below.
3. Attend a Personal Assessment with one of our Physiotherapists, at no cost to you.
Please contact LifeMark Physiotherapy: 519.432.0835
Please note that members are unable to register online for Cancer Exercise as each participant has their own unique start date.
To set up your start date, or if you have any questions, please contact Valerie at Wellspring by calling 519.438.7379 or click here to send her an email.
“The Cancer Exercise Program inspired me to exercise throughout the duration of all my treatments. Because I stayed fit, I was less fatigued during chemo, recovered quickly from surgery and sustained good flexibility during radiation. I recommend the Cancer Exercise Program to all cancer patients who want to stay active and keep motivated.” – Ashley
“Lifemark Physiotherapists working the Cancer Exercise Program are extremely knowledgeable, motivating, friendly and helpful. They recommended specific exercises catered to my own physical challenges during my treatments. As a result, I bounced back quicker and experienced less pain.” – Anonymous
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
- Mon Feb 25, 2019: 9:30am - 10:30am
- Mon Mar 4, 2019: 9:30am - 10:30am
- Mon Mar 11, 2019: 9:30am - 10:30am
- Mon Mar 18, 2019: 9:30am - 10:30am
- Mon Mar 25, 2019: 9:30am - 10:30am
- Mon Apr 1, 2019: 9:30am - 10:30am
- Mon Apr 8, 2019: 9:30am - 10:30am
- Mon Apr 15, 2019: 9:30am - 10:30am
- Mon Apr 29, 2019: 9:30am - 10:30am
- + 28 More!
Coping Skills, Health Restoring