Be Well Talks
BE WELL Talks is Wellspring’s new noon-hour speaker and informational series. Each 1-hour session will provide you with access to local experts on a wide range of ever-changing topics related to the experience of cancer.
Registration for these talks is required. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email which contains the Zoom link and password needed to participate in the webinar.
Upcoming BE WELL Talks :
- New Advances in Exercise, Wednesday, March 3, 12 – 1 p.m. (EST)
- Postural Pitfalls and Ergonomics, Wednesday, March 10, 6-7 p.m. (EST)
- Victim of our Own Minds, Master of Our Own Thoughts, Monday, March 15, 11 – 12:30 p.m. (EST)
- Become the Watchman, Monday, April 12, 11 – 12:30 p.m. (EST)
- Making Room for Spirituality in Your Life, Monday, May 10, 11 – 12:30 p.m. (EST)
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.