Relaxation and Visualization
Relaxation and Visualization is also known as guided imagery. This program provides a relaxing and peaceful experience that can improve one’s sense of well-being, reduce stress and provide skills to help cope with a cancer diagnosis. This program is a good starting place for new members. As well as being introduced to others as a support group and networking opportunity, you will learn various coping strategies. Relaxation and Visualization is led by a professional program leader who leads the group in guided mediation followed by a guided imagery session and a group discussion.
|10:00 – 11:30 a.m.||11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.||12:00 – 1:30 p.m.||1:00 – 2:30 p.m.||2:00 – 3:30 p.m.||2:30 – 4:00 p.m.|
|BY PHONE AUDIO ONLY:||BY COMPUTER AUDIO ONLY:|
|647 374 4685 Canada
647 558 0588 Canada
+1 778 907 2071 Canada (BC)
+1 438 809 7799 Canada (Montreal)
+1 587 328 1099 Canada (Alberta)
Meeting ID: 882 4450 5921
You may wish to consider calling in or joining the session a couple of minutes before the session to ensure that you can successfully join the session.
Thank you for your support and understanding during this time and we will strive to communicate as best we can during this time of uncertainty.
- Fri Jul 8, 2022: 1:00pm EDT - 2:30pm EDT
- Fri Jul 15, 2022: 1:00pm EDT - 2:30pm EDT
- Fri Jul 22, 2022: 1:00pm EDT - 2:30pm EDT
- Fri Jul 29, 2022: 1:00pm EDT - 2:30pm EDT
- Fri Aug 5, 2022: 1:00pm EDT - 2:30pm EDT
- Fri Aug 12, 2022: 1:00pm EDT - 2:30pm EDT
- Fri Aug 19, 2022: 1:00pm EDT - 2:30pm EDT
- Fri Aug 26, 2022: 1:00pm EDT - 2:30pm EDT
Patients, Caregivers, Volunteers