Here you will find a variety of resources to help you navigate your cancer journey, as an individual living with cancer, as a caregiver or as a family member of someone living with cancer. The resources are or grouped as Healing Journey Program resources, Family Program resources and Government of Ontario Financial Resources.
Healing Journey Resources
Download the following resources:
- Healing Journey Level 1: Coping with Cancer Stress
- Healing Journey Level 2: Skills for Healing
- Healing Journey Level 3: Steps Toward Spiritual Healing
- Healing Journey Level 4: Becoming Authentic
- Healing Journey Level 5: A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle and ACIM
- Healing Journey Level 6: Healing Through the Mind
A cancer diagnosis affects every member of the family. If you, or someone in your family has been diagnosed with cancer, you may be wondering how to share this information with your children. Here you can find resources to help you navigate your cancer journey as a family.
Remember, Wellspring also offers Family Counseling, a Children’s and Parents’ Program and an online program just for the kids, called Kidz Club.
- When a Parent Has Cancer Educational Guide
- When a Parent Has Terminal Cancer Educational Guide
- When A Child Has Cancer Educational Guide
Government of Ontario Benefits
The resources below can help you with the costs associated with a cancer diagnosis. Note: These are only applicable if you live in Ontario.
Contact a Money Matters Case Manager for a private appointment to help you better understand the financial resources available to you.