Peer support volunteers are cancer survivors and caregivers of cancer patients who are specially trained to provide emotional and coping support to individuals who are in similar situations. Peer Support is Wellspring’s primary individual support program. Members meet in private with a peer support volunteer where they are invited to share their story, their circumstances and to express any concerns they may have. Peer support volunteers also provide program navigation to help members select programming that is appropriate for their current needs, interest and time.
Drop-In Program: This program requires no ongoing commitment and is especially helpful for those who are not feeling well, are in treatment or are coping with symptoms that make commitment difficult.
- Wed Jul 17, 2019: 6:00pm - 4:00pm
- Thu Jul 18, 2019: 6:00pm - 4:00pm
- Fri Jul 19, 2019: 6:00pm - 4:00pm
- Mon Jul 22, 2019: 6:00pm - 4:00pm
- Tue Jul 23, 2019: 6:00pm - 4:00pm
- Wed Jul 24, 2019: 6:00pm - 4:00pm
- Thu Jul 25, 2019: 6:00pm - 4:00pm
- Fri Jul 26, 2019: 6:00pm - 4:00pm
- Mon Jul 29, 2019: 6:00pm - 4:00pm
- + 101 More!
Patients, Caregivers, Bereaved, Family