Peer support volunteers are cancer survivors and caregivers of cancer patients who are specially trained to provide emotional and coping support to individuals who are in similar situations. Peer Support is Wellspring’s primary individual support program. Members meet in private with a peer support volunteer where they are invited to share their story, their circumstances and to express any concerns they may have. Peer support volunteers also provide program navigation to help members select programming that is appropriate for their current needs, interest and time.
Drop-In Program: This program requires no ongoing commitment and is especially helpful for those who are not feeling well, are in treatment or are coping with symptoms that make commitment difficult.
- Wed Oct 23, 2019: 6:00pm - 4:00pm
- Thu Oct 24, 2019: 6:00pm - 4:00pm
- Fri Oct 25, 2019: 6:00pm - 4:00pm
- Mon Oct 28, 2019: 6:00pm - 4:00pm
- Tue Oct 29, 2019: 6:00pm - 4:00pm
- Wed Oct 30, 2019: 6:00pm - 4:00pm
- Thu Oct 31, 2019: 6:00pm - 4:00pm
- Fri Nov 1, 2019: 6:00pm - 4:00pm
- Mon Nov 4, 2019: 6:00pm - 4:00pm
- + 34 More!
Patients, Caregivers, Bereaved, Family