Also known as ‘chemo-brain’, brain fog is the common term for changes in cognition (thinking) that often result from cancer and its treatment. Many cancer patients experience decreased memory, shorter attention spans, more difficulty solving problems and reduced ability to multi-task. Brain fog is an educational program that teaches ways to address and improve cognitive functioning. Under the direction of an experienced professional leader, participants meet with others who are experiencing similar difficulties and learn proven strategies that can be adapted to individual styles and daily needs. Registration is required, along with a commitment to attend all sessions, once a week for eight weeks. Usage of the strategies learned in the program are required as homework. This is a program of Maximum Capacity, Inc.
Registered Programs with Home Practice: A commitment to attend all session is required, as is a commitment to home practice.
- Tue Mar 27, 2018: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Tue Apr 3, 2018: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Tue Apr 10, 2018: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Tue Apr 17, 2018: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Tue Apr 24, 2018: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Tue May 1, 2018: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Tue May 8, 2018: 7:30pm - 8:00pm
- Tue May 15, 2018: 6:30pm - 8:00pm