Relaxation and Visualization
If you are looking for a relaxing, peaceful experience that can improve your sense of well-being, reduce your stress and provide skills to help you cope, then you should try the Relaxation and Visualization program.
A professional leader will guide you in group visualization, followed by a discussion and networking opportunity for you to meet others in similar situations. Relaxation and Visualization is offered in centre once a week. if you are new to Wellspring and looking for a good place to start, this is it.
If you prefer to lay down, you are required to bring your own yoga mat.
NEW for 2022 – Registration to attend is necessary due to current capacity restrictions
Please cancel your registration if you are unable to attend the program sessions. This will allow others to attend.
This program is offered in person at our Westerkirk House, 105 Wellness Way, Toronto, Ontario
Registration or Appointment Required: This program requires a commitment to attend all sessions.
- Wed Dec 13, 2023: 10:30am EST - 12:00pm EST
- Wed Dec 20, 2023: 10:30am EST - 12:00pm EST
- Wed Jan 3, 2024: 10:30am EST - 12:00pm EST
- Wed Jan 10, 2024: 10:30am EST - 12:00pm EST
- Wed Jan 17, 2024: 10:30am EST - 12:00pm EST
- Wed Jan 24, 2024: 10:30am EST - 12:00pm EST
- Wed Jan 31, 2024: 10:30am EST - 12:00pm EST
- Wed Feb 7, 2024: 10:30am EST - 12:00pm EST
- Wed Feb 14, 2024: 10:30am EST - 12:00pm EST
- + 2 More!
Patients, Caregivers, Volunteers
You might also find the following helpful:
Sometimes we need to know that someone is listening, understands what you are going through, and really cares. Such support is available through one-on-one conversations with specially-trained Peer Support Volunteers. Peer Support Volunteers are...
The Healing Journey is one of Wellspring’s most popular programs. This 4-week introductory level, Coping with Cancer Stress is a wonderful place for those new to the cancer experience to learn how to help themselves through supportive care....